QMCC is among the best retreat and camping facilities in Oklahoma and Texas. A combination of modern luxuries in a country setting awaits those who visit QMCC.
- Four Climate Controlled dormitories: Each dormitory has two sleeping areas and bathrooms connected with the common area. Each dormitory can sleep 52 persons.
- Rhoad’s Hall: A multi-use building used for dining and activities. The hall includes private sleeping quarters for staff and/or families.
- Fisher Hall: A covered, outdoor pavilion used for worship activities, talent shows, etc.
- Covered basketball/volleyball court
- Swimming pool
- Ball fields and playground
- Picnic areas and outdoor meeting areas
- R.V. and Trailer hookups
- Over 50 acres of property: Our property includes flat lands and the rocky slopes of the Wichita Mountains.
- Nearby attractions: boating, fishing, swimming, hiking, golfing, shopping, and more.
- In the works are a mountainside amphitheater, a challenge course, a new swimming pool, and more.
Each group using QMCC is treated professionally and courteously. We work hard to provide the best in the way of meal service and strive to be attentive to every detail. Our behind-the-scenes efforts award you the freedom to direct your retreat, seminar, encampment, or meeting with the care that is necessary.
At An Affordable Price
The facilities of Quartz Mountain Christian Camp can be used at an affordable price. At a minimum of $25 person, it is $12 per night and $6 per meal for usage. Rates for day usage are also reasonable. A $100 deposit is required at the time of reservation.
To reserve QMCC for your next retreat, seminar, encampment, or meeting, please contact Phillip Thomason at (580) 846-5793. Let us help make your next event a blessing to all who attend.